Freshen up with the clean, instantly recognizable scent of our Baby Powder fragrance. Top notes of sweet orange and airy ozone blend with delicate florals of violet, rose, and orange blossom. Base notes of cedar and powder finish off this classic aroma.
Size: 8 oz.
Directions: The best way to use your body wash is to apply it daily during a shower or bath.
- Wet skin with warm water.
- Apply 1 to 2 squirts of body wash into a loofah, sponge or washcloth. Note: It's best to use one of these products since they create a rich lather and help exfoliate your skin as you wash. See our loofah soap bars & use both for best results.
- Use small, circular motions to gently scrub all over your body, working from top to bottom.
- Rinse off with warm water. Be sure all soap suds are removed from your skin, and rinse out your washcloth, loofah or sponge.
- Pat skin until damp; not dry.
- Follow with our whipped body butter to lock in moisture.
- Skin will feel smooth & smell lovely after application.
Use once daily for best results.
Q: Is this good for sensitive skin?
A: Absolutely! Our handmade body wash is strongly recommended for those with sensitive skin & dry prone skin conditions like eczema and/or psoriasis.
Not only does coconut oil moisturize dry skin and hair, but it can help with psoriasis, too. That's because it helps to hold in moisture long after use.
Key Ingredients: Sodium Laureth Sulfate- From coconut oil , mild surfactant cleaner (not to be confused with Sodium Laryl Sulfate), Acrylates Copolymer - absorbs skin secretion and absorbs moisture, Propylene Glycol - Humectant, preservative and carries moisture, Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Surfactant derived from coconut oil salt, Polysorbate 20 - Solubilizer, emulsifier of Essential oils in water, Benzophenone-4 - FDA approved ingredient with UVA absorbing properties -anti photo-oxidant, Color, Fragrance.
All surfactants used in the base are natural and derived from coconut oil.
- NO Parabens
- NO Soy
- NO Alcohol
- NO Mineral Oil
- NO Formaldehyde
- NO Sulfates
- NO Phthalates
- NO Phosphates
Please note colors & designs may slightly differ as products are handmade with love.