Outrageously rich bittersweet hot chocolate, and a touch of walnuts, blend perfectly in this mouthwatering holiday favorite.
Directions: To receive the maximum benefits of your moisturizing Prissy Soap, we recommend you use it daily during a shower or bath.
- Wet skin with warm water.
- Place soap bar in sponge or washcloth to lather. Note: It's best to use one of these products since they create a rich lather and help exfoliate your skin as you wash. Choose one of our loofah soap bars for 3 in one: loofah, lather and exfoliation.
- Use small, circular motions to gently scrub all over your body, working from top to bottom.
- Rinse off with warm water. Be sure all soap suds are removed from your skin, and rinse out your washcloth or sponge.
- Pat skin until damp; not dry.
- Follow with our whipped body butter to lock in moisture.
- Skin will feel smooth & smell lovely after application.
Care: Place soap in soap dish to drain out water after each use to elongate life of product.
Q: Is this good for sensitive skin?
A: Absolutely! Our handmade soap bars are recommended for those with sensitive skin & dry prone skin conditions like eczema and/or psoriasis.
Coupling our soap bars with our Whipped Body Butter will draw and hold in moisture long after use.
Aqua, glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Color, Fragrance.
- Vegetable Based | Cruelty-FREE
- Good Foamy Lather
- Excellent Moisturizing Properties
- NO Parabens
- NO Soy
- NO Alcohol
- NO Mineral Oil
- NO Formaldehyde
- NO Sulfates
- NO Phthalates
- NO Phosphates
Please note colors & designs may slightly differ as products are handmade with love.