A smooth and elegant blend of soft floral notes with salty highlights.
This scent is neutral/unisex.
Size: 8 oz.
Directions: The best way to use your body wash is to apply it daily during a shower or bath.
- Wet skin with warm water.
- Apply 1 to 2 squirts of body wash into a loofah, sponge or washcloth. Note: It's best to use one of these products since they create a rich lather and help exfoliate your skin as you wash. See our loofah soap bars & use both for best results.
- Use small, circular motions to gently scrub all over your body, working from top to bottom.
- Rinse off with warm water. Be sure all soap suds are removed from your skin, and rinse out your washcloth, loofah or sponge.
- Pat skin until damp; not dry.
- Follow with our whipped body butter to lock in moisture.
- Skin will feel smooth & smell lovely after application.
Use once daily for best results.
Q: Is this good for sensitive skin?
A: Absolutely! Our handmade body wash is strongly recommended for those with sensitive skin & dry prone skin conditions like eczema and/or psoriasis.
Not only does coconut oil moisturize dry skin and hair, but it can help with psoriasis, too. That's because it helps to hold in moisture long after use.
Key Ingredients: Sodium Laureth Sulfate- From coconut oil , mild surfactant cleaner (not to be confused with Sodium Laryl Sulfate), Acrylates Copolymer - absorbs skin secretion and absorbs moisture, Propylene Glycol - Humectant, preservative and carries moisture, Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Surfactant derived from coconut oil salt, Polysorbate 20 - Solubilizer, emulsifier of Essential oils in water, Benzophenone-4 - FDA approved ingredient with UVA absorbing properties -anti photo-oxidant, Color, Fragrance.
All surfactants used in the base are natural and derived from coconut oil.
- NO Parabens
- NO Soy
- NO Alcohol
- NO Mineral Oil
- NO Formaldehyde
- NO Sulfates
- NO Phthalates
- NO Phosphates
Please note colors & designs may slightly differ as products are handmade with love.